Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Challenge!

The Challenge:
- Post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else on your friends list has done.
- See if anybody else responds with "I've done that." If they have, you need to add another! (2.b., 2.c., etc...)
- Have your friends cut & paste this into their journal to see what unique things they've done in their life.

1. I ran away with the circus for a weekend. It's a long story, but I got to pet a lion and my friend did NOT elope with the dog trainer, so it had a happy ending.
2. I rode a zipline course through a rainforest in Alaska. It was breathtaking, even when I got stuck and had to pull myself about twelve feet.
3. I modeled a t-shirt for a Famous Amos Cookies ad. I was in fourth grade and kept complaining that the cookies had raisins in them.

No comments: