Thursday, January 26, 2006

It got better!

The last couple of days have vastly improved my mood. Dad calmed down enough to apologize in time for me to open some lovely gifts that somehow safely arrived from Philly. Pros took me to a fabulous new eatery in town called Z Cucina (omigod, I'm still fantasizing about the appetizer). Work for Doc is a little less stressful while the sporatic subbing is downright hilarious, meaning I've stopped caring if the annoying kids hate me for getting them in trouble. This weekend is off in Somerset nailing down more wedding plans and spending time with Pros' dad and stepmom. Hope the hot tub is working!

2 comments:

Lynx said...

Yay! You needed a good week! I know it's late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, lady--I'm looking forward to a belated celebration with you!!!

The Surtsey Islander said...

OK, I know this is really late and I'm lame. But... happy birthday! I'll join in a chorus of the Beatles' "Birthday" with Lynx... even though it's not my birthday too. At least not for a few months.

Enjoy your hot tub experience... I'm glad you've found a less stressful job, at least for the time being. And thanks for the blog comments... glad you liked.