Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Back to the Chalk Board!

As much as I adore Doc as a friend, it was an amazing relief that she has hired a new person to permanently work in the office. Originally I had planned to help out and answer phones while the new gal was learning the ropes, but I practically RAN out of the office the moment the employment offer was accepted. There were just too many personality conflicts with the others in the front office staff, and my pal the nurse was too busy taking blood samples to have my back. Nurse and I are going out and grousing soon, so at least we're still going to hang and pal around. Doc and I are having dinner next week, so that isn't a concern.

The best thing is that I'm teaching again!!!

1 comment:

Lynx said...

I think working for a valued friend is one of the hardest things you can do socially:). Besides, I'd rather see you teaching because that's what you love!

Good luck (not that you need it!)

See you soon!