Thursday, August 18, 2005

One of those quiz thingys

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Somewhere in the mountains. I'm not picky about which mountain, but I want an A-frame house in the mountains.
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My blue and black scarf / sarong. Why can't I wear it more often in public?
3. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MALE SINGER? Rufus Wainwright. The man has pipes and a songwriting ability to match.
4. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE SINGER? Kate Bush. Anyone else in the universe trails in second.
4. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND? I would say Vent Silence (my brother's band at http://www.ventsilence.com/ ), but they will most likely split by next spring. Damn shame!
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 7:30 or so, although that will change once I start subbing!
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? The rice cooker, although I'm trying to avoid it for a few months.
6. FAVORITE KIND OF MUSIC? Female vocalists from most genres. Goes back to my radio show days.
7. FAVORITE COLOR: Blue, although I tend to wear a lot of black.
8. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? It's a tie between D'Aulaire's Mythology and The Phantom Tollbooth. It depends on if I want to look at gorgeous pictures while I read or if I want to just have my brain expanded.
9. FAVORITE SEASON: Autumn, as long as I can have Sudafed.
10. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Time Control.
11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Thursday. I'm all about the anticipation of the weekend, since the weekend itself rarely lives up to it.
12. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, CHINESE OR MEXICAN FOOD? Mexican, due to my passion for sour cream.
13. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND
FIRST? Hmmm, maybe Laurali, if her email is working.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? Ostrich with wilted spinach from Marco Polo. Damn, I miss that place!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Carnations, although I prefer seeing flowers when they are unpicked.
16. FAVORITE THING TO DO WITH SPARE TIME? Watch bad television with that special someone... although I can't seem to get the cat to understand the concept behind Most Extreme Challenge. KIDDING!

No comments: