Thursday, August 04, 2005

Since last I blogged...

Well, on this blog, anyway. I'm also on Dandelionfiles, but that's more of a group piece than the solo kvetching I do here.

At any rate, a couple of things have happened about the money situation. First, my dad realized he cost me a nice chunk of my deposit from my last apartment when he broke the handle off the back door. He also launched my monitor across the back porch, which would have been comical if I could now turn the damn thing on and off. The point is that he just sent me a check to cover the cost of the door as well as covering my flat tire, which I didn't have a way of covering other than my overused credit card. Second, my doctor / gal pal just faxed my resume to one of her other doctor pals. This should hopefully get me out of the wine shop soon.

Wine shop, actually, is losing jobslack rapidly. I'm tired of arguements with the owner of work schedules, and I'm REALLY tired of the lack of income. I'll delay subbing for a few months if I can have a job that pays enough we don't have to worry so much about the bills. Anything to keep Pros and I happy!

1 comment:

Lynx said...

Retail sucks--you'll get something better soon!